Saturday, December 15, 2007

I'm Addicted to Socks

Might as well face it I'm addicted to socks. Might as well face it I'm addicted to socks. I can just picture a group of lovely ladies behind me in tight little dresses pretending to play instuments that they probably don't even know the names of. Oh yah, and they're all wearing hand made socks and Burkenstock sandals.
Can I really say that I'm addicted to socks though? I have only knit 2 pairs after all.

Maybe it's the yarn I'm addicted to. I do have enough to make 20 more pairs.
Might as well face it I'm addicted to yarn. Might as well... Mmh... It just doesn't have the same melodic ring to it.
I guess that means I better get sock knitting. :)

1 comment:

Bellflower said...

Dude. It's a sickness...The only cure is to buy a spinning wheel.