Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Some Restarts


After blogging about all those frogs I thought I had better show the restarts.
This is my husband's sweater, version 2.0. It is definitely an upgrade from the last version, 1.0. The last one had too many glitches and viruses. Mmh, sounds a lot like Vista.
2.0 has turned out to be the iMAC of sweaters - easy to use, fits perfectly, and no glitches or viruses. I love it. I think my husband does too, which is probably the important part.
I'll post again when it is completed and actually on the man.


Ah, the Keyhole Tee. Should be an extremely easy sweater to knit and fit. Not so it seems. I've frogged it twice. You might say that this (final) restart is version 2.1.3.0... I have it right this time. It's fitting beautifully now. Unfortunately I am going to have to put it aside for awhile.
I'm finally feeling the urge to finish the Husband's sweater 2.0 and then it will be on to Christmas gifts. Let's just say I have a lot of friggin' knitting to do between now and December 23th... 24th... 25th at 5am... 26th oops... 27th IOU... 28th no really they are almost done... 29th look, I'll send it in the mail by next week. Jan 1st sorry, too hung over, 10th it's in the mail, honest. I think you get the point.

No comments: