Sunday, August 12, 2007

Enough of the Deep Introspection and on to the Knitting!

It's sunny, it's warm, let's talk WIPs.


This is just one of many knitting projects I have on the go.
It is a simple top-down T of my own design.
I LOVE this yarn. It is Katia, Jamaica. 100% Cotton. Colour 4010. Very easy to work with. The fabulous green in it is what attracted me to the yarn in the first place. I also have absolutely nothing with stripes or patterns in my wardrobe so thought it was time I tried something new.
Now I just have to finish it. Mmh... that always seems to be a serious issue with me. Like my husband asks of my favorite LYS - "Do they offer classes on how to finish projects?". I don't think I need so much as a class as a good therapist. :)


This one is so close. The bear just needs a face and the sweater just needs some buttons.
I won't mention how long they have been like this, it's just too embarrassing.
The bear pattern is "Baby Bobbi Bear" by Blue Sky Alpacas. The sweater is adapted from "Babies Neckdown Cardigan" from Knitting pure & Simple.

I won't be able to blog about all my WIPs in one go (there are just too many of them). Therefore, the blogging of my WIPs will have to be a WIP in itself. :)

3 comments:

Fibreaddict said...

Love the blog. Welcome to blogland!!! I've put you in my bloglines so I can follow your every move *G*

Sara said...

Cool! It'll be nice to know that someone is reading my blog and it's not sitting alone in no-man's land. :)
BTW: What are bloglines? I'm really new to this whole thing and have definitely not figured it out totally, or even partly for that matter.

carmelclose said...

Bobbi Bear looks a little scary with no eyes......