Tuesday, August 14, 2007

One FO, One UFO (WIP)




Yay, a finished product. My husband would be so proud. I better not tell him though, or he'll start nagging about his own sweater.
This is the One Skein Wonder by Stephanie Japel (I love her work). Done with Classic Elite Yarns, Provence. 100% mercerized egyptian cotton. Colour - Clear Blue Sky (#2607).
This one is for my Mom.
Just a couple of simple changes. I increased the length of the back and sleeves and did rows of single crochet instead of the seed stitch trim.

Guess what this one is - Ummmmm? Is it a WIP? Imagine that. ;)
This is Green Gable from Zephyr Style. I'm using Berroco Cotton Twist. Colour - 8369 (dark teal).
I LOVE the colour. Not sure yet about the feel of the yarn. I hope it will soften up a little after washing.
I'll have to do something about the rolling neck as well. I may need to add a little crochet edge or something.
Changes I will do - added length at the bottom in the lace pattern (provided I have enough yarn).

No comments: